Sunday, September 11, 2016

Love is...

Resisting the slowest and most agonizing minutes in the airport after a long period in which we haven’t seen each other.

The urge to hug you so tight and to dive into your arms so deep that we could mingle in one amorphous being with the texture of love.

Closing my eyes and feeling your soft lips so mindful that their touch instantly kindle my body and throw myself in a complete amnesia about time and space.

The feeling of adoration that fill my body when I contemplate the deep look of your dark, brown eyes with a divine halo caused by the kindness, sensitivity and intelligence of your heart.

The desire that arises in my whole being to do everything possible to bring a smile on your divine face and joy on your immensely kind heart, genuinely understanding the flavor of altruism. My heart feeding with your happiness.

The way you make me feel so feminine when you firmly grab me with desire by my hips and offer me a godlike kiss.

Changing sides like in a waltz while we walk so you can be on the street side and protect me from any possible danger.

You always being so polite and answering with a smile and with a sweet voice to the waiters and to everybody around you.

Your passion for languages and your struggle to learn new words so you can express yourself as freely as you can in my native language.

You surrendering to coffee as you would transcend this world and you would reach eternal tranquility.

You patiently waiting by my side while I prepare with love a rich breakfast, trying to offer you all that I have starting with the dawn of every new day.

You waking up in the middle of the night and then gently helping me cross the land of dreams toward reality with desire’s aid.

Feeling so complete when we finally fall asleep, with your hand placed below my pillow, after a full day of exploring the world together.

Being myself so naturally in your presence, even from the moment we met, and not having the need to recharge my energy in my loneliness.

The wave of creativity that you arouse in me every day which is so welcomed as the desert plants are welcoming a nutritious rain after a long period of drought.

Your philosophy of appreciating the immensity of little things that matches with my endeavor to assimilate as mindful as I can every aspect of this life.

Your artistic essence that manifest itself in your sensitivity, in your deep, beautiful, lyric writings, in your feelings, in the way you observe the world, in the way you see life, in your philosophy, in your attitude and which made me fall in love with you.

Your passion for computers that makes you to stay in touch with reality in a logical, scientific and skeptical manner, which satisfies my appreciation for science and which allows me to share with you my interest for astronomy and my view regarding the Universe.

Your incredible generosity that makes you sacrifice yourself to help your family or any other person that asks for your help and which makes me adore you so much and fill my heart of gratitude for your existence.

You, being loved by all the people, because your emotional intelligence makes you an incredible friendly person and makes you spread a warm light around you which pierces everybody’s heart.

The way your manly body makes me surrender to your desire, alters my reality and makes me transcend it in the paroxysm of pleasure.

Being the sunshine that pulled me out from a cloudy path and helped me to remember how it is to be alive just by your beautiful smile and by your habit of raising your hands in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment