Sunday, July 17, 2016

Need of the heart

As the trees need the sky, not to survive, but so they can elevate higher and higher to reach the blissful light sun. As the time needs the clocks, even if it can exists without them, but it needs to be embodied  so it can be fully present in reality. As the Earth needs its Sun, not to live, for a planet can live wandering chaotic through the vastness of space, but for being alive and for harboring so many amazing creatures.

So I need you.

I need you not for alleviating my loneliness, because loneliness is an important and treasured part of my life. But for being near you means that I can rise higher and higher and discover a sky that is so serene and dreamlike, a sky that is your whole being. I need you not for the idea and the fantasy that you are in my mind, but for the true you, the flesh and body you, with all your darkness  and your brightness, with all your demons and your angels, with all your sadness and happiness. I need you not as a „need” and as a „necessity”, but as a desire of the heart to be alive and to feel enriched by your presence, by your existence, by the miracle that you are.  

No comments:

Post a Comment